We educate and advocate for the reclamation of the Commons from predatory capitalism and privatization, and build model law and policies that establish sustainable, economically just systems based in the Commons.
- We provide background briefings and trainings to any organization needing a better understanding of economic justice, the Commons, sustainable and solidarity economies, classism, and public financial models.
- We help grassroots, community, advocacy and educational groups better organize, research, recruit, write, and message.
- We develop ways to better communicate the value of public and postal banking, universal basic income, community and individual economic rights, anti-privatization efforts, sustainability and protection of the Commons.
- We deliver messages through a broad range of media including public events, news releases, radio/TV/web interviews, podcasts, published articles, briefings, and books.
- We produce model law and policies: model ordinances, legislation, administrative rules, statutes, amendments, and legal arguments to develop law and policy for Commons-based economic justice.
- We keep a searchable database (with evaluations) of existing laws and policies, from local to federal, from statutory to administrative.